2014 - May
Today, 30 May 2014, is a sad and glorious day!
Tish has left this world and joined our Lord in glory!! The good and faithful servant is Home!
To all Tish’s Gospel Partners and Supporters.
This is Tish’s last letter written about 2 weeks ago.
“Thank you for all your prayers, they have certainly carried me through the last few months.
Thank you also for all your encouraging messages. Sorry I have not responded but I cannot use the cellphone anymore to read, send sms’s or phone.
There have also been times that I have been “out of it”
She so often said….”God is faithful…to Him be the glory ”
Thank you so very, very much for your faithfulness in prayer, financial support, emails, sms’s and phone calls over these past 7 years since she studied at GWC, and then ministered in Ovamboland since May 2010. She valued every one of you and regularly prayed for her “support system”. God has truly been her Jehovah Jireh through all of your faithful prayers, giving and other support.
Would you please continue joining us in prayer for the people of Namibia, and especially Ovamboland where Tish ministered.
Praise the Lord :
- for His protection and provision over Tish as she worked there
- for the work He started through Tish in many lives of those special people
- for the “leader” ladies who Tish trained in teaching the Word
- Christophine and Lydia @ St Peters
- Asnath and Emilia @ Christ Church
- Unice and and Lavinia @ St John’s
- Our Lord’s comfort for the people as they mourn the loss of a spiritual leader, mentor and dear friend
For the ladies:
- That they will stay faithful to their commitment to continue their weekly Word studies together
- That they will continue growing in their knowledge and relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ
- That they will stay committed to ministering God’s Word and work within their local churches
For the Church Leaders:
- That they will grow in their salvation and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
For the Team going to Namibia in June/July:
- To cement and build on existing relationships with local people
- To encourage the ladies in their ministry
For the Bushmen:
Tish was instrumental in this ministry since 2013, now continued by Gerhard and Nicolene Enslin and the cell group she attended.
Thanks and praise be to Our Lord and Saviour, for He who started the work, is faithful to complete it…
While Tish was in Namibia this last time the ladies ministered to her and this stood out as something precious and a final greeting;
To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.